Nutramax Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets for Dogs
- #1 Veterinarian recommended
- Maintains healthy joint
- Protects against arthritis
- Increase joint mobility and function
- Beef & cheddar flavored chewable tablet
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 5 inches ; 7.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces ()
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- ASIN: B0043M6AWS
- Item model number: CDS132
Cosequin is a patented, scientifically researched nutritional supplement dispensed by thousands of veterinarians to help dogs maintain healthy joints. Recommendation as a Supplement: The initial administration period is 4 to 6 weeks. Most animals should respond within this period. Improvement on Cosequin can range from gradual to dramatic. If the improvement is gradual, it may go unnoticed by the owner. It is therefore important to keep the animal at the initial amount for at least 4 to 6 weeks before deciding to discontinue the use of Cosequin. If there is gradual improvement and Cosequin is discontinued, a regression of clinical status can occur. Tablets can be directly fed to pet or crumbled and mixed with food.